Thursday, May 26, 2011

Choices choices...



I'm almost certain i want tudor style raised panel cabinet doors.. But when the contractor sent me this, and suddenly, out of nowhere.. Options.


Still leaning like big pun towards tudor, but also considering:

Shaker- more modern, straighter lines, and designed by a breakaway religious group

Plain raised panel- more modest and not as much personality as the tudor

Nantucket beadboard- nice texture, and nantucket reminds me of turn of the century whaling and dirty limericks

Laminated chipboard- super shiny, super cheap

French-wow, glass.

Tudor (cathedral)
- channels my cooking inspirations, Child, Pepin, Bocuse, etc.
- reminds me of our old house
- goes with our exhaust hood
- very Terence Conran
- nice in white
- will go with my tilework

So, yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment